1. Avoid the use of Never.
2. Avoid the use of Always.
3. Refrain from saying you are wrong.
4. You can say your idea is mistaken.
5. Don’t disagree with obvious truths.
6. Attack the idea not the person.
7. Avoid exaggeration.
8. The use of often/generally allows for exceptions.
9. If it is just an opinion, admit it.
10. Do not present opinion as facts.
11. Smile when disagreeing.
12. Stress the positive.
13. Avoid bickering, quarreling, and wrangling.
14. Watch your tone of voice.
15. Keep your perspective – You’re just debating.
Copyright by BoldThemes. All rights reserved.