When a subject does not do a work himself/herself, and takes the help of some other person or force that person to do that work, then we need to form a sentence with the help of a causative verb.
A. Use get according to tense, B. Place object after the causative verb, C. Main verb always in 3rd form:: CV + Object + V 3rd (main verb).
1. I have got the sums solved.
2. She will get the letter written by Ravi.
3. Are you getting your house pained?
1. Use make according to tense, 2. Object is the person who is compelled, 3. Main verb always in first form:: CV + Object + V 1st form (main verb)
1. He made me laugh.
2. She made the children clean the room.
3. Who is making her cry?
4. Please don’t make him tell a lie.
1. Use help according to tense, 2. Object is the person who is helped, 3. Main verb always in first form:: CV + Object + V 1st form (main verb). (In these sentences a person is helped to do a certain things).
1. Help the guests wash their hands.
2. She helped the children do the work.