From a person to a POWERFUL PERSONALITY
Isn’t this that you always wanted? To be someone that another could look up to. To smile with that sense of satisfaction and confidence that nothing can shake you. Right from sensing your skills and working on your weaknesses we have a solution for all your doubts. This Course covers all the various aspects that need to be worked upon you, for your personal and professional growth. Comfortable classroom environment, friendly faculties with a treasure trove of experience are all that you can be assured of.
Every achiever has a unique personality. It isn’t a dream anymore to just close your eyes and see. You are right now looking at it ready to take shape, with open eyes. Witness the transformation within you.
Who doesn’t want a great personality? We have all been inspired by many powerful people and mostly that’s because of the charisma that they carry with total ease. Were these people born with it? No. They worked upon it intensely and observed themselves carefully. They created a clear image in their minds that later became a reality for everyone to witness.
Your personality is truly and totally your own making. It is just about mixing the right concoction of grooming, body language and communication skills. Here’s how to go about developing one:
· Get that confidence – Most of them would agree that it is easier said than done. You need to constantly educate your mind about your abilities and work upon sharpening them. When you start doing so, your self esteem will naturally rise and consequently your confidence too increases.
· Be the way you are – Try not to be someone else. It is easy to want to become the ghost figure of your idol. Get inspired by them and tell your mind not to drain out its originality.
· Be attire conscious – You need to understand your style and wear clothes that suit the occasion. You need to be presentable and avoid flashy colors and tattoo showing is a certain no-no. Make sure your clothes are pressed if you want to project a neat professional image of yourself.
· Observe personal hygiene – Though mostly neglected by many youngsters, it is one of the deciding factors of your personality. You are what you eat and you are what people see. Stay clean and use mild perfumes and deodorants. A neatly turned out person is always a delight to see and be with.
· Mind your body language - The way you eat, talk, sit, walk speaks volumes about you as a person. Work on an upright posture while sitting and avoid slouching. Try to stand with shoulders pulled back and maintain an easy eye contact while conversing with anyone.
· Courtesies count - Yes. They certainly do count a whole lot. Remember all the mannerisms your parents taught you while you were young and certainly start applying those school book rules. Smiles and politeness never go out of fashion.
· Love humour – being able to laugh and to make others laugh is also a great art by itself. Rub that quirky side of you once in a while and voila! There will a whole lot of admirers around you. Try not to overdo it either else you would end up running a fake show.
· Listen, listen and listen – You need to do this if you want to be heard. Try resisting the urge to frequently interrupt and getting excited while another is talking. This is a great way to become an easy charmer because everyone loves attention as much as you do.
· Identify your hobbies and try newer interests - Do enhance your quality of your current hobbies while working on newer ones. You might notice that it would give a totally fresh approach to your attitude and that could help in the long run.
· Meet new people – Whether you accept it or not, your PR skills develop only through this way. When your communication circle expands, you create chances for more opportunities to be tried and that could probably be the best thing that could happen to your professional life.
· Have your opinions – This is by and large one of the most influential aspects of personality building as people value your well informed brain and will tend to look up to you for suggestions. Your analytical abilities would also be appreciated and that could leave a lasting impression upon people. However, you must be careful about the tone and quality of your opinions.
· Appreciate - Nevertheless, this is something one has to make it a habit to secure a positive image in the hearts of your communicators. Even a small bit of it can bring in a sea of change among people in the way they perceive you.
Become the ‘ME’ you always wanted to BE.